"I have always loved horror it was my Mom’s favorite type of film and back in the day there were still ‘Fright Night’ channels so I grew up watching all kinds of things go bump in the night."
- Was a part of an improv comedy group called Rusty Nails
- Directorial debut was the award winning Sweetiecakes, noted nod for Best Director!
- Graduated from AFI (American Film Institute) Masters Program in Screenwriting in Los Angeles
- Has appeared in over 20 films while living over a decade in Italy
- Has taught writing seminars
- Will direct and produce the drama, Whitepaddy that is still in progress and stars Lisa Bonet, Hill Harper, Debra Wilson, and RuPaul
- Additionally directed short films as well as PSA's
- Spent a few years in Ireland immersed in its arts culture
- Wrote, directed, and produced "100 Voices Against Apartheid" a collection of one hundred filmed anti-segregation testimonials from Odessa, Billy Bragg, Miriam Makeba, Roberto Benigni,Run-D.M.C., Public Enemy and many others for the United Nations Special Committee Against Apartheid and UNICEF.
- Won a Best Female Director award at the Melbourne Underground Film Festival
- Is fluent in Italian
- Some of her favorite horror movies include , Bela Lugosi’s , Boris Karloff’s with Jamie Lee Curtis and the original .
This boss lady also hits the convention circuit with regularity and is still active in the film industry, starring in one recent, micro-budget film Bloody Christmas (2012). She's a force that is worthy of our attention and a great name to drop if anyone ever challenges you about Black women's contributions to horror.